Our Legra adjustable slatbase supports your mattress while offering increased comfort options. Legra's quiet motors quickly adjust to create a whole range of sleeping and sitting options, while helping the spine to maintain alignment. The Legra comes complete with a corded programmable remote that stores your favorite sleeping and sitting positions. It is backlit and easy to use.
A special feature is the upholstered shoulder zone - automatically adjusting to any shoulder position, whether you are sleeping on your side or on your back. The unique double-curved slat design allows the mattress to lie flatter, eliminates roll-off and increases mattress ventilation for a drier, healthier sleeping climate. The slats are marked in the lumbar area for ease of firmness adjustment. The patented "Free-Elec" feature ensures that the sleeping surface is free from electric and electromagnetic fields and the easy emergency lowering feature allows the bed to lie flat in case of a power outage.
- High-tech 4-Motor adjustable design offers ergonomic, individualized comfort
- Shoulder Zone automatically supports the shoulder in any sleeping position
- Lifts at head, back, leg, and foot
- Corded back-lit remote control with memory function
- Solid beech wood frame
- Fits any frame or can stand alone
- Environmentally certified sustainably harvested wood
- Shoulder cushion can be flipped for different firmness options
- Telescopic legs can be adjusted between 8 15" high
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.